Please Read

I have a new email address!
You can now email me at: nguyenmrs.teri@yahoo.com



- Dear Beloved, My Name is Mrs.Teri Nguyen,An American citizen, I live in London,right now .., i am in the hospital undergoing a serious treatment for oesophageal cancer.I have since lost my ability to talk and my Doctors have told me that I have only a few months to live, due to my serious illness and bad news given to me by my doctors,I therefor sezie this opportunity to notify you that I Mrs.Teri Nguyen,had decided to made you a beneficiary to my ''WILL'', which based on my personal visit & search in the export promotion council from the internet, where your details was well convinced to me of you begin a relieable and trust worthy fellow, thats boosted my spirit to proposed my feelings to you and i am of the believe you will not betray neither disapoint my trust on you at the end of the day. Beloved,I left the sum of Eighteen Million five Hundred thousand (£18,500,000.00 ) to you in the codicil and last testament of my Will. This may sound strange and unbelievable to you, but i tell you it's real and true i Decided to do this because of the way my spirit leads and convinced me of your person.and based on my short notice and limited time state by my doctors, i decided in my mind that i should give this resources to you , where my desire is that you help take Good care of the needy once in your country or around your region, such as motherless babies homes, widows and hurricane victims. Note also that before my illness, i have been carring out assignment similar to this project, which has been the duty work i gave myself and leaded to me by the Almighty God,just after the death of my husband and my only two children who died in an Auto plane crash in Central Asia,during their holidays visit to a family friend. As soon as i know your readiness to work and help me on this issues, i shall refer you to my attorney,for both of you to sworn into action in further communications. Best Regards. Mrs.Teri Nguyen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home