PLEASE REPLY ME AS YOU PROMISE

Datuk Tanko Ibrahim & Co. (Barristers And Solicitors)
No.9 Jalan jj 23/24, Taman Mayang, 47301 Petaling Jaya
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.

please reply me here with this email address tanko222@nifmail.jp


Dear Friend,

I am Datuk Tanko Ibrahim, a legal practitioner.Please be patient and absorb th
e contents of this email which I believe is a message that will be beneficial
to the both of us.

I am the legal representative to Late Joseph, He is a nationality of Country l
ike you so he is your brother.who herein after shall be be referred to as my l
ate client.He died in March 2006 as a result of heart condition.

Basically,my aim of writing you is to assist me secure the funds left behind b
y my client before it is confiscated or declared unserviceable by the bank whe
re this fund valued at $7.5million dollars was deposited.

I have a mandate from the bank to present the next of kin to the deceased or t
he funds will be confiscated and so far, all my efforts to get hold of someone
related to this man has proved abortive.

I want you to consider this proposal.If you grant your consent that I present
you to the bank as the next-of-kin and beneficiary of my deceased client (sinc
e you have the same last name and he from Country like you),so that the procee
ds of this account can be transferred to you, then we can share the entire pro
ceeds on a mutually agreed-upon percentage 0f 40% for you and 60% for me.

All legal documentation to back up your claim as my deceased client's next-of-
kin will be provided. All I require is your honest cooperation to enable us se
e this transaction through.

This entire process will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will
protect you from any breach of the law.However,if this business proposition of
fends your moral values,do accept my apology.Please contact me at once to indi
cate your interest.
Best Regards,

Datuk Tanko Ibrahim
(Esq)
please reply me here with this email address tanko222@nifmail.jp

--<@nifty広告>---------------
行列のできる有名占い師、「新宿の母」があなたの悩みに答えます
http://navi.nifty.com/nifmail/6545bf86/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home