I have kept your compensation

I have a new email address!
You can now email me at: davidmbutego@yahoo.in



- Dear Good Friend, Good day to you and your family,I am Hon. David Ngasa who contacted you before about transferring those fund,Now i am very happy to inform you about my success in getting that fund,which you try alot but later you started having biased mind,want to let you know that its good to do good, Im in China now with my own share of the total fund,Now I want you to contact my secretary on the information below.HIS NAME; Evang Lambo William ADDRESS; Revival Cresent Lom Nava EMAIL: evangj.lambo@datviet.com Cotonou Benin Du Republic. Ask him to send you the total sum of ($850,000.00) Eight hundred and fifthy dollars in ATM CARD, which I kept for your compensation for all the past effort.Recomfirm you information to him as below. FULL NAME.......HOUSE ADDRESS.........PHONE NUMBER..........COUNTRY........OCCUPATION........My Best Regards, Hon. David Ngasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home