Urgent and Confidential‏

我有新的電郵地址!
你現可電郵給我:r_komu@yahoo.com



- Dear Partner, I presumed that all is well with you and your family. Please let this do not be a surprise proposal to you because i got your contact information from these and i decided to contact you on this magnitude and lucrative transaction for our future survival in life. Moreover, i have laid all the solemn trust in you before i decided to disclose this successful & confidential transaction to you. I am Miss Rose Komu. and and i have had the intent to contact you over this financial transaction worth the sum of Ten Million, Five hundred thousand United State Dollars. USD($10.500,000) and I inherited this sum from my late father who died in recent crisis in Cote d'Ivoire. I wish to request for your assistance in investing this sum in lucrative venture or manufacturing and real estate management in your country. I have Ten Million, Five hundred thousand United State Dollars. USD($10.500,000) to invest and I will require your assistance in receiving the fund there in your country as I told you that I don't know anybody there to assist me. I will be glad to give you some reasonable percentage from the total sum for your assistance. Before the death of my father , he gave me all the necessary legal documentation concerning the deposit of the fund, I am 22 years old and a university undergraduate and really don't know what to do, I have to invest in profitable business in your country. Honesty and sincerity are the best mode of life for a better human relatioship, If you can handle it then let me know so that we shall plan how to meet ourselves to workout modalities.This is because I have suffered a lot of set backs as a result of incessant political crisis here in Ivory coast. The death of my father actually brought sorrow to my life. I also want to invest the fund under your care because I am ignorant of business world.I am in a sincere desire of your humble assistance in this regards. Your suggestions and ideas will be highly regarded. Please, consider this and get back to me as soon as possible. Immedaitely I confirm your willingness, I will send to you my picture and also give you more details about myself. Please always reply me through this my private email ( r_komu03@yahoo.co.jp ) for security reason. immediate response and may God bless you. Yours sincerely, Rose Komu.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home