Very Important

Dear Friend,

My Name is Sara Conte, i am the younger sister to the late Guinea President General Lansana Conte who has just passed away, for preference you can visit
http://yournewz.com/similar/7828730/2008/12/23/category=0/source=0/0/Guinea's+dictator,+Lansana+Conte,+dead+++++(AP)
before his death he left with me the sum of Usd $25,000,000 and 25kg of Gold. I am soliciting for your assistance to send the funds and gold to your country after which i will come over for disbarment.

We now have a new military junter and i have succeeded in depositing the funds for safe keeping with a European company based in Malaysia. Please get back to me if you are willing to assist me so i can introduce you to the European company
as the beneficiary of the funds and Gold. Thanks for your kind support.

Sarah Conte.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home