Office Desk Of; Dr Aaron Brown

Contract Award Office

President Office

Pretoria

South Africa

Phone;+27-73-714-2741

 

CONFIDENTIAL BUSINESS PROPOSAL FOR CONTRACT AWARD PARTNERSHIP 

 

Dear Sir/Madam,

 

I am Dr Aaron Brown the Head of Contract Committee in the President's office.  I'm writing this confidential mail to know if you will be interested in this fort coming Multi Million Dollar Contract Award in South Africa under this new political regime.

This Multi Million Dollars Contract Award will be in areas of Constructions, Industrial Managements, Supplies, Shipping, etc

This is a confidential business proposal/partnership and if you're interested reply me so that I will give you full details of the proposal.


NOTE: You should in your reply send your full contact details (cell-phone, land phone and fax) and your passport copy and full details of your company and your C.V.  Note that inclusion of your company profile will help you more in choosing your area of the contract award consideration.


Please note, this is a strictly private and confidential proposal and I expect you respect its anonymity.  

If you're interested reply me urgently and call me on my line +27-73-714-2741 or email me with my secured email address at Email; draaronbrown@yahoo.com.


Thank you for your anticipated co-operation.

 

Best Regards

Dr Aaron Brown

(Contract Award Office Of the Presidency)