Dearest One,

Dearest One,

I am miss Deborah koffi, 19 years old girl from ivory coast . Only child/Daughter of mrs Helen koffi.I have 8.5 million USD which was made by my mother before she died in oct 2005 which is left in a suspence account in,a bank here in my country. I seek your permision to remmit this amount into your account so that i could come to your
country for investment and to further my studies.I have accepted to offer you 20% of the total sum for your desire to assist me.Pleas do respond immediately you recieve
this mail for more informations regarding the transfer.


Please,Consider this and get back to me as soon as possible.Through my private email box (deborahkoffi123@yahoo.co.jp)


My Best Regards
Miss Deborah Koffi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home