The Group Managing Director Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC).

              PRIVATE/CONFIDENTIAL

The Group Managing Director  Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC).
Email;madu_johnson@hotmail.com
Phone Number;+2348036067392.


I am delighted to contact you on a private note based on Transferring
USD$22.750M into your designated bank account through my department.
 


Attn,
 
 
I am  Mr madu johnson

The Group Managing Director Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation.
 
After due deliberation with my colleague,
I decided to forward you this business proposal for your assistance, this
said amount  was an OVER-INVOICING made when they are awarding contract to foreign firms  under the budget allocation to my ministry, and all these
contracts has been executed and also commissioned since last year.
 
On an agreement, I assure you that I am going to make sure this fund is
transferred into your account.  You will assure me of keeping my dealings
with you to an utmost secrecy because of my position.
 
Sharing method;   We have agreed to share the money as follows:
 
1. 30% for you (account owner)
2. 60% for us
3. 10% for tax, as may be required by your government.
 
This transaction is very much free from all sort of risk, hence the
business was carefully planned before it was executed, and we the NNPC
Officials involved in this deal have put many years in services to our
Ministry. We have been praying for this opportunity for so long.
 
Please note; we have timed this opportunity, and we cannot afford to miss it.
Upon indication of your interest to fully assist us in this transaction,
you are advised to furnish us with the followings:-
 
Your Full Name / Address
Your Telephone / Fax Numbers
Your Account where this fund will be transferred

A Copy of your Identification.
 
Please let honesty and trust be our watchword throughout this transaction.
I shall furnish you with some details about myself. Your prompt   will be
highly appreciated.
 
Best regards.
Mr madu johnson

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home