MY CLIENT'S WISH TO INVEST IN YOUR COUNTRY!

ALSSALAM-U-ALLIKUM

BARRISTER BAZUKI MUHAMAD .
P & F NEW AGE COMPANY
WARRINGTON RD,PRESCOT
KNOWSLEY L35
UNITED KINGDOM
PHONE :+447031801064
FAX:+44704786469
CLICK TO REPLY BY EMAIL


Dear Friend

I am Barrister Bazuki Muhamad a citizen of Trinidad And Tobago Island. I am married with two children and I have been in business since 11 years. I have a client who wants to invest in your country. He is a serving Governor in one of the West African Countries and he would want his name to remain a top secret.

Am calling you in respect of my client consignment box in JAKARTA, which we want you to assist us and stand as our foreign beneficiary to receive this fund over there in JAKARTA, this fund am writing you about is US$2million Dollars which was deposited in a CLEARING COMPANY in JAKARTA.

Mr. SANTOSO BAKERI was suppose to receive this consignment in JAKARTA, Was demanding for 50% which I and my client did not agree to for any reason, that was why we have to stop the delivery to him immediately, and search for another Beneficiary who can help us on this matter.

I want you to give it a mutual feelings and sense of human to assist us in this transaction.

We will give you 20% for the total fund involve for your assistance, because that was the former agreement we have with our former foreign partner. Mr. SANTOSO BAKERI before he later changed his mind because of his greed that is why I and my client put a stop to the delivery to him.

Please if you are willing to assist us, kindly reply me for more details and you can also call me with the phone number above.

I am waiting for your urgent response and may Allah bless you always.



Allah Hafiz,
Barrister Bazuki Muhamad.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home