BUSINESS

I have a new email address!
You can now email me at: nf_tuk@yahoo.com



- Greetings,It's Just my urgent need for foreign partner that made me to contact you for this transaction. I am a banker by profession and currently holding the Post Of chief auditor in charge of debt recovery in our Bank.I have the opportunity of transfering an unclaimed funds ($10Million) belongin to one of my client who died in an automobile accident in 2003 having no one coming up to claim his funds and if left unclaimed will be transfered to the government treasury by the bank.Hence, I am inviting you for a business deal where we can facilitate to the transfer of this fund and have promised 40 as your percentage once we are through, if you agree to my business proposal.Further details of the transfer will be forwarded to you as soon as i receive your mail.Yours,MR GREG TUKKY.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home