Proposal

My name is Paul .S. Norman The first son of of Chief Sam Hinga Normanm the former Leader of Kamajo Militia Defence Force Group during the war in our Country Sierra Leone inWest Africa. However, it¢s with great pleasure writing to inform you that I amlooking for a business partner from your country. I mean somebody willing to go into a risk free joint businesspartnership with me, that will be financed by me through our family wealth,. in view of our interest to invest in manufacturing operations, tourism andbuy hotels, including real estates franchises, and other profitable and solid areas of business opportunities in your country as you may professionally advised.Our family`s ideal partner should also be willing to go into otherareas of businesse originated from this Sub-Region, especially exportation of goldand diamonds, scrap metals etc. You can as well contact me through this my yahoo id. normana.paul@rocketmail.com for more informations,or logon to www.sierraleone.com.I wait for your immedate response Thanks and be blessed. Paul .S. Norman Please feel free to contact me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home